FMA: “Together for Peace”
The event is aimed at representatives of different confessions and faiths: Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Anglicans, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, united for a shared study on the theme of peace education for the promotion of life.
The day will be divided into several sections during which the theme will be developed through artistic expressions: dance, music, poetry, visual arts, and more, freely narrated respecting diversity and accompanied by comments on the deep and individual meanings to be shared.
The goal is to share the wealth of each of the traditions present on the theme of peace and promotion of life.
– 10.00 Start of individual interventions, introduced by Sr. Maria Pia Giudici. Each one will last about 15 minutes, between personal presentation and artistic expression focused on the theme of the day.
– 11.45 Interval
– 12.00 Space dedicated to poetry, always on the theme of Peace, of Life, of integration. The individual declamations by each representative will be accompanied by the harp music of Valeria Carissimi or another artist.
– 13.00 Art in the kitchen: the community will be pleased to offer lunch that will take place in the garden of the House and will be respectful of the different traditions
– 15.00 A testimony of integration with the collaboration of the Centro Astalli
– 16.00 A tree for Peace for the Forest of ‘Yes to Life’. Representatives of the different traditions present will be invited to plant a tree together for every confession or faith they will find on its spot.
– 17.00 A short sacred dance will bring the participants together.
We await your confirmation by April 15. Please mail your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org